About Me

My photo
North West, United Kingdom
I am keen crafter, with a particular fondness for pearls and all things shiny and a dream that one day I might just own that little shop I've always wanted to run. I am forever making something whether it's some cards, jewellery or something knitted... the devil makes work for idle hands, but mine are rarely idle!

Monday, 12 October 2009

Getting my knit on




Knitting must be my nesting thing whilst pregnant - I just can't seem to stop! I was the same whilst pregnant with my first. I've made myself two cardigans, halfway through a tank top, am knitting my mum a jacket, wrist warmers, neck warmers, a variety of corsages, nearly finished a baby cardigan for my bump and have knitted lots of baby beanie hats and booties. It'd be better if my nesting came out in cleaning, like most people, but the housework can wait - I have knitting to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment