About Me

My photo
North West, United Kingdom
I am keen crafter, with a particular fondness for pearls and all things shiny and a dream that one day I might just own that little shop I've always wanted to run. I am forever making something whether it's some cards, jewellery or something knitted... the devil makes work for idle hands, but mine are rarely idle!

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Time flies....

Despite my best intentions I haven't managed to blog as often as I had hoped - where does the time go? I've managed some knitting lately and have finished a croppped shrug - just have the ends to weave in. I also managed to have a bit of a tidy in my craft room, so when I do manage to find time it should be a breeze to find things.

Time is most certainly flying - I am fast heading towards my 3rd Trimester of my pregnancy and will soon have 2 under 2 to look after! One of the things I am thinking is an essential is a sling or baby carrier to enable me to be 'hands-free' and able to see to my toddler. Hopefully, I might win one and you could too if you check out this link - http://www.getyourhandsback.co.uk/competition/ Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment