About Me

My photo
North West, United Kingdom
I am keen crafter, with a particular fondness for pearls and all things shiny and a dream that one day I might just own that little shop I've always wanted to run. I am forever making something whether it's some cards, jewellery or something knitted... the devil makes work for idle hands, but mine are rarely idle!

Wednesday, 26 August 2009

I'm a winner!

A few weeks ago I posted a link to a competition to win a Mei Tai baby carrier in a photo caption competition on www.getyourhandsback.co.uk. Well, I woke up to an email this morning to discover that I won first prize and will soon be the proud owner of a SnugBaby mei tai baby carrier! With baby number 2 due in 11 weeks (eeek!), I am really pleased and it just goes to show that even I can win a competition!

To check out SnugBaby go to - www.snugbaby.co.uk , makers of beautiful handmade baby carriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment