About Me

My photo
North West, United Kingdom
I am keen crafter, with a particular fondness for pearls and all things shiny and a dream that one day I might just own that little shop I've always wanted to run. I am forever making something whether it's some cards, jewellery or something knitted... the devil makes work for idle hands, but mine are rarely idle!

Thursday, 23 July 2009

Long time, no blogging!

It has been an age since I managed to blog, but I have what I think are pretty good reasons. I returned from maternity leave to work full time in May and with lessons to plan I was kept busy with that. Not only that, but I have my little boy, Jack, to look after. If that wasn't enough, I am now 24 weeks pregnant. So, between working fulltime, being pregnant and being a mummy, I've been very busy. But, school's out for the summer and I hope to remedy the lack of blogging and crafting that has marked the last few months - before I have 2 under 2 and have no time at all!

This pregnancy has seen me get back into knitting - must be how my nesting instinct comes out! I'm halfway through a Sirdar cabled gilet and have also got a simple shrug on the go too. I've joined Ravelry and am loving checking out the vast library of patterns. Once I have finished my two projects I think I'll start a little something for my new arrival.

Hopefully, the time lapse until I next blog won't stretch into months!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation hun! You are my super hero mum (here I am thinking that my one little baby is hard work!) Have you thought about names? I think that choosing the same first letters is really cute... http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search. Good luck with the pregnancy hun, i have all my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

    ReplyDelete