About Me

My photo
North West, United Kingdom
I am keen crafter, with a particular fondness for pearls and all things shiny and a dream that one day I might just own that little shop I've always wanted to run. I am forever making something whether it's some cards, jewellery or something knitted... the devil makes work for idle hands, but mine are rarely idle!

Wednesday, 29 April 2009

A satisfied customer



Last week I made a sale to a lovely lady and seller from Folksy. Well, not only did I make a sale, but also have received a mention on her blog - jennyflowerblue.blogspot.com. Why not check out Jenny's blog - it's another fabulous crafty blog. Obviously, it is lovely to make a sale and make some money - which is hastily spent on more crafting materials, but more than that is the fact that someone else loved your creation. It is lovely to receive feedback from satisfied customers - I take pride in my crafts and it is fab knowing it is appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. It is indeed a gorgeous necklace, I'll definetly stop by again for presents.

    ReplyDelete