About Me

My photo
North West, United Kingdom
I am keen crafter, with a particular fondness for pearls and all things shiny and a dream that one day I might just own that little shop I've always wanted to run. I am forever making something whether it's some cards, jewellery or something knitted... the devil makes work for idle hands, but mine are rarely idle!

Wednesday, 11 March 2009

My mission continues


I am keeping up with my mission to use my craft stash up. My latest creation is the bracelet pictured above. It is made with faceted Rose quartz rectangles, Aquamarine gemstone chips and freshwater pearls. The fastening is a heart-shaped mother of pearl button - I do like my button fastenings! This is such a pretty little bracelet and is available to purchase in my Folksy shop. I am sure you agree this would be a lovely gift for Mother's Day, or indeed any day!

4 comments:

  1. So very beautiful, really lovely, and I do agree it would be an amazing gift for any Mother...think I will have to leave subtle hints lying around today lol
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by my blog - I love the rose quartz pillow beads and the button fasteners they're gorgeous. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so pretty...
    out visiting..
    love your pretty jewels
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete