About Me

My photo
North West, United Kingdom
I am keen crafter, with a particular fondness for pearls and all things shiny and a dream that one day I might just own that little shop I've always wanted to run. I am forever making something whether it's some cards, jewellery or something knitted... the devil makes work for idle hands, but mine are rarely idle!

Thursday, 26 March 2009

Branching out

I haven't managed to blog for a little while - things have been a little crazy lately and may continue to be so for a little while longer. Hopefully, normal service will resume soon. I should have posted this sooner, but better late than never.....

With my Folksy shop doing nicely, I've taken the plunge and set up another shop online. I now have a MISI shop. At the moment there is not a vast amount of stock, but I shall add more as I sell items and get a feel for what the customers of MISI like. Some of the stock in my MISI shop is the same as in my Folksy shop, but many items will be unique to each site, so it is worth checking them both out.

Just some of the jewellery delights available in my MISI shop:




No comments:

Post a Comment