About Me

My photo
North West, United Kingdom
I am keen crafter, with a particular fondness for pearls and all things shiny and a dream that one day I might just own that little shop I've always wanted to run. I am forever making something whether it's some cards, jewellery or something knitted... the devil makes work for idle hands, but mine are rarely idle!

Thursday, 19 February 2009

Limited crafting

I've been unable to get to my craft room in the last few days. My little baby boy is sick with some sort of sickness bug. He seems to be getting better, but it has rather stopped me from making much. I have managed to make a set of hairpins - I started them before Jack got sick and whilst he's napping this afternoon have managed to finish them off. Not only that, I have managed to photograph them and list them in my Folksy shop. I love hairpins - they are a really easy way of dressing up an up do. Mastering the art of getting my hair in to some form of bun was time well spent and can really help me look more dressed up for events. (The doughnut-shaped bun formers are fab for adding volume and helping to shape hair into a bun) Adding some hairpins to my hair-creation instantly makes it even more elegant and special.
Hopefully my baby boy will better soon and normal service will resume shortly - it'll be lovely to have time to blog more and make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment